Friday 27 December 2013

Inspirational Quotes - Compiled by Mawell

I compiled the following quotes so they can motivate you as they also motivate me.We should learn how to share vital information amidst ourselves.


You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was


“You can't run from feelings, Charity. You have to face them. Otherwise your future will look just like your past.” 

“Intelligence without wisdom brings destruction.” 

“Listen to the advice of your own Destiny! All is a given!” 
― Sorin Cerin,

“No one can steal your joy from you, but you...take your power back!” 
― Donna Labermeier

“Do you have a leather jacket? One for a ten-year-old boy?" I asked the man selling leather jackets and gloves in Covent Garden, London. "Yes, I have one right here!" And the man dug out a fine leather jacket that looked styled and tailored for a young boy. "I'm buying this for my son" I said to him. "I love this jacket, it's perfect, I think I will just come back for it tomorrow, though! I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" And the man reached his arms above his head, and said with a big smile upon his face "You only have one life to live! What is the difference if you do something today, or if you do it tomorrow?" I thought about the man's words. And I bought the jacket. He was right, there is no difference, really, between doing something today and doing something tomorrow, when you only have one life to live! Afterall, tomorrow may never come! All you really have is today!” 
― C. JoyBell C.


I really hope you meditate on these.....

No comments:

Post a Comment